House Siding Repair, Replace & New Installs Services St. Charles, MO
At Guaranteed Roofing & Contracting, we understand that choosing a siding contractor is a big decision. This is why our team offers free inspections. During this inspection, we provide a variety of siding options as well as answer any questions you may have. We do not have to start the project until we understand what your needs are. This is to make sure that you get the high-quality service that you deserve.
Siding that Helps Enhance Your Home
A house is the biggest investment that you have to make. This is why you want to ensure that you take proper care of it. By updating and maintaining your home, you can help preserve its value. If you decide on your home down the road, this can help you make your money back. Looking after your home can help also further protect it from damage. That is especially vital in St. Charles, MO, and the surrounding communities as the weather goes from one extreme to another.
Installing durable and beautiful siding is one of the easiest ways to increase the value of your home. This is typically recommended by real estate agents before putting the house on the market. Adding new siding can help improve your home’s curb appeal and helps refresh your property’s exterior. Allowing our team of experts to install new siding not only increases your property value but also helps protect your home from weather extremes.
One of the most exciting parts about picking out your home’s new siding includes the wide range of styles, materials, and colors that are available. From shingles, sheets, and vertical and horizontal planks, the sky is the limit. We know that every homeowner will be able to find something that fits their design aesthetic. However, if you get overwhelmed with all of the options that are available, our team of friendly experts is here to help you choose the one that is best for your style and budget.
We work with materials that are known to be reliable and are made by highly rated-siding manufacturers. Most of the materials we use come with manufacturer warranties. So trust our team of experts to install new siding on your home!
Different Types of Exterior Siding
- Vinyl Siding
- Cedar Siding
- Treated Wood Siding
- Fiber Cement Siding
Signs That You Should Have Your Siding Replaced
Customers often ask us how we know if their siding is in need of being replaced. Even though it may be difficult in the beginning to notice, there are several warning signs that indicate your should get your siding replaced.
- Warping or Rotting
- Bubbles Appearing Underneath the Surface
- Loose or Broken Boards
- Gaps and Cracks
- Mold, Mildew, or Fungus on Your Home’s Exterior
- Your Siding Fades Faster Than Normal
- Peeling Paint/Loose Wallpaper in Your Home
If you do not notice these signs, but feel more subtle signs including drafts near windows, you should still give a siding contractor a call. Even the smallest thing can become a larger problem for you down the road.
The Cost of Siding
If you are thinking about having your siding replaced or having new siding installed, you may be concerned about the cost of your project. We can’t answer how much your exact project would cost without having a full inspection, however, we have included what factors can influence the cost of your new siding.
- Material Quality: While cheaper siding will save you some money in the short term, having more expensive materials, which are more durable, is more important. This is because these more costly materials will require less frequent replacement, saving you money down the road.
- Shape and Size of Your Home: The more complicated and larger your home, the more materials will be required. This will also increase the amount of time that it will take to replace or install your new siding.
- Laying Over or Removing Old Siding: Some types of siding are able to be installed directly over old siding. This does cost less and takes less time to complete compared to the siding which has to remove old materials before it is installed.
No matter what you choose for your siding, our team at Guaranteed Roofing & Contracting is here to make sure that your siding installation needs are met. Give our team a call today to set up an inspection!